Tuesday, May 23, 2006

 

In Defense of Dean

Former DNC Chair Don Fowler has issued a fairly compelling defense of Howard Dean's 50-state strategy for rebuilding the party's infrastructure and competing coast-to-coast and everywhere in between. Check it out on the Huffington Post, courtesy of his son Donnie.

I can understand the concerns of the congressional campaign committees, whose priority is to win now. But the more I hear from both sides in this fight, the more I am inclined to think that Dean is on the right track.

Comments:
hey guys, I found a place where you can make some extra cash, I made
over $900 extra last month.. Just put in your zipcode to see what's
available in your area. I live in a small place and found several
places.
http://www.degree-online.info/getcashnow.html
 
Hey, a real comment!

Dan, I tend to agree with the 50 state strategy. Even when House districts are not seriously winnable, a strong statewide effort can pay dividends down-ballot. You end up with a crop of legislators, county commissioners, and district attorneys, the folks who can put the future open seat into play.

Rather than mucking around in contested primaries, this should be the party's immediate focus!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?