Monday, May 14, 2007

 

Dangerous Thoughts on Fox

I was interviewed by Wall Street Journal Editorial Page Editor Paul Gigot on Fox News' "Journal Editorial Report" over the weekend on the Netroots' rising power within the Democratic Party. If you are interested, you can find the transcript here.

Also, if you have a chance, I would highly recommend reading the New Republic cover story on the same subject (which I reference briefly in my interview with Gigot), as well as the responses from leading liberal bloggers that follow. Chait's piece is quite smart, especially in putting the rise of the Netroots in a larger historical context, and the blogger critiques are highly revealing.

Lastly, as some of you know, I appeared last week on Fox's "Hannity and Colmes" show to talk mostly about a fabricated controversy over a San Francisco water project that Nancy Pelosi helped get passed through the House. There's not much to see -- it's mostly Hannity interrupting me and Ann Coulter going off on weird tangents. But for the record, you can find the video (as well as an overly generous appraisal of my performance) over at the Fox watchdog site Newshounds.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?