Friday, July 27, 2007

 

Fan Mail Follies

Of all the obnoxious emails from random critics I have gotten after doing TV or radio interviews, this one may be my favorite yet:
Just saw you on FSTV with Gail Sheehan. . .

It's unbelievable what kind of morons the democrats
are hiring for advice.

In my opinion, you're in the wrong business.

David Smith
I politely informed Mr. Smith that was CINDY Sheehan, one of the most famous women in politics these days, and told him he might want to be a little more careful the next time he sends an email to a random stranger calling them a moron.

God bless the Internet.

P.S. You can listen to the interview I did this morning with Sheehan and Democracy Now's Amy Goodman here.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?